Non – residential Services
Full-time 76 hours per fortnight (Job Code AARPTNRS)
12-month fixed Term Contract
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a dynamic role?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant/Receptionist to work form our Fitzgerald Street office on a full-time basis (76 hours per fortnight).
About the role
This is a frontline, initial contact position providing a welcoming introduction to people accessing Cyrenian House alcohol and other drug services. This position performs duties that are consumer focused as well as general administration tasks including maintaining records, filing and minute taking.
Salary level 2-3, $63,359 – $71,823 (per annum, pro rata)
This position also comes with attractive employee benefits and salary packaging, excellent working conditions and professional training and development opportunities.
The successful candidate will require:
- Diploma in office administration, business administration certificate, or equivalent qualification and/or experience.
- A welcoming, person-focused manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including telephone and face-to-face interactions.
- Sound written communication skills, with experience in minute taking.
- Ability to multitask and manage completing demands in a busy reception environment.
- The ability to work under direction and to use initiative where appropriate.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Knowledge and experience working with the Microsoft suite.
- A current driver’s licence and reliable vehicle.
- Full Work Rights, a current Police Clearance, and a current First Aid Certificate.
If you meet the required criteria, and possess a sound level of knowledge and skills, together with well-established work practices that exercise initiative and sound judgment, we would like to hear from you, apply now by forwarding your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, please ensure your application includes a:
- response to the selection criteria in no more than two pages
- current resume, including two referees
Please click on the following link to download a copy of the Job Description Form containing the Selection Criteria – JDF – Administration Assistant – Receptionist
Applications received without addressing the selection criteria will not be processed.
For further information, please contact Natalie Prowse: email@example.com
Cyrenian House is committed to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cyrenian House is a smoke-free organisation.
Closing date for applications is on or before 9am Wednesday 14th April 2021.