Non- residential Services (NRS) is located at 318 Fitzgerald Street, Perth and is the head office location for all Cyrenian House Services.
At NRS we deliver a range of programs and services designed to reduce the harm related to alcohol and other drug use for individuals and families. These services include:
- Individual, family and significant other counselling.
- Group programs including Family Matters Group and Road to Recovery Group.
- Pre-entry support groups for those seeking residential treatment.
- Assessments for people seeking residential treatment.
- Aftercare support for people once they leave residential treatment.
- Transitional Housing and Support.
- Smoking Cessation Group.
- Moral Reconation Group.
- Peer Support Groups.
- Prison Programs (pre-release) and community (post-release) counselling.
We have experienced alcohol and other drug counsellors available to discuss your individual treatment needs and to help you to establish
and set goals.
If you are seeking information about the effects of alcohol and or drug use on your health and wellbeing or seeking strategies to assist you to reduce or stop your use, we are here to help.
We offer a range of educational groups and support services for you and your loved ones. Please refer to our quick group reference guide below for more information.
All groups listed below run at 318 Fitzgerald Street, Perth WA 6000.
For more information contact us.